ENPC Ecole des ponts
ACCUEIL DU CATALOGUE DES COURS ACCUEIL DU SITE FRANCAIS ACCUEIL DU SITE INTERNATIONAL
Investment Decision
Année scolaire 2021-2022
Créneau Sem 1 MS/Sem 3 M
Sem 2 MS/Sem 4 M
Sem 4 M
Enseignant responsable Dominique JACQUET
Objectifs du module

The course introduces the main tools used by corporations to run the appraisal and control process of their industrial investment projects. It focuses on sensitivity analysis, risk and uncertainty, and their impact on value creation, mobilizing the real option theory and its applications. The application to R&D projects and "tech firms", such as biotech or social netword-based business models, is addressed with real cases and examples.

 

Address : PSE- Campus Jourdan

Contrôle des connaissances - Règles de validation du module

The evaluation process consists in : a final exam for 70% of the grade and a personal case study work for the remaining 30%

Effectif maximal Effectif illimité
Département de rattachement Master of Science EDCBA
Nombre de crédits ECTS 3 crédits ECTS
Mise à jour

02/04/2019

Code INVDE
Dernière mise à jour  :  02/04/2019
Rechercher des modules      Liste complète des titres de module      Liste complète des responsables de module
Imprimer © École nationale des ponts et chaussées Haut de page